Office: Maricopa Agricultural Center
37860 W. Smith-Enke Road
Maricopa, AZ 85138-3010
Phone: (520) 568-2273
Fax: (520) 568-2556
Ph.D., University of Arizona
M.S., University of California
University of Arizona Maricopa Agricultural Center
- Engineering secure, multi-user network solutions to satisfy client requests.
- Managing network communications projects including installations of PBX/Voice Mail systems, Optical Fiber Ethernet WAN Telecommunications, in-house CAT6 network cabling and LAN hardware such as NAS, VPN, Ethernet Switches, Hubs, Routers, Repeaters, Wireless LANs, CSU/DSU's , DNS's, and NIC's.
- Network W2K8 Server, Win/Mac computers for WAN resource sharing and client/server applications.
- Support over 100 PC and Mac users, including network hardware/software, troubleshooting, and installations of new computer products.
Obtain a position of responsibility in computer operations with a company needing expertise in information analysis and technological innovation.
HTML,C, Visual Basic, MS Assembler, FORTRAN, Basic.
Microsoft-certified on W2K/NT Server. Experienced on UNIX, Sun OS, Banyan VINES, Novell Netware, IBM-PC, Apple MacIntosh, Digital VAX/VMS.
Cisco-certified on Routers. Experienced on Multiplexers, Gateways, Print Servers, Appletalk, TCP/IP, Ethernet, 10/100BaseT, PBX integration, and client/server database development.
Dreamweaver/HTML, Win 2000 Pro, WinNT Workstation, Win9x, Win3.x, MS-Office Pro, WP Office, Oracle SQL, Visual Basic, Visual dBASE, Paradox, Multimedia Presentations, CAD/CAM, GIS, and custom built applications for data management.
- University of Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station,
Senior Systems Programmer, 1990 - Present.
- Inyo County Water Department,
Computer System Specialist, 1983 - 1988
- Directed database management (dBASE) and computer operations for departmental Digital VAX/VMS system.
- Installed, engineered, administered and managed all the computer operations for the department and programmed (FORTRAN) all the scientific data analysis software.
- Troubleshot and resolved various technological problems throughout department.
- University of California, Department of Agronomy, Research Specialist, 1981 - 1983
- Developed statistical, dynamic simulation, and linear optimization using Burroughs 68000 and Digital Equipment PDP 11/34 computer systems.
References: Available Upon Request