The Arizona Agriculture Extension Association (AAEA) is part of the National Association of County Agricultural Agents (NACAA), and is open to all employees fo the University of Arizona interested in agricultural research, education and outreach. Our diverse membership includes professionals working in the fields of crop production, livestock, controlled environment, aquaculture, forestry, water quality, turf, pasture, and many other areas.
Your $60 dues include membership to the AAEA and the NACAA, plus a subscription to the print journal The County Agent. Membership isn't just for county agriculture agents: specialists, program and research staff will also benefit from the Associations' opportunities for peer networking and professional development at state and national meetings.
The purpose of the Arizona Agriculture Extension Association shall be to:
- encourage professional improvement and quality performance among Extension workers,
- promote cooperation, loyalty and understanding among Exension people and other University of Arizona personnel,
- improve the effectiveness of Cooperative Extension work, advance the basic importance and position of American agriculture in our national economy,
- carry out the policies and programs of the Land Grant Colleges in the United States, and to apply scientific knowledge to agriculture and agricultural pursuits.
There are a variety of professional improvement and networking benefits to joining the Association, including these Top Ten Reasons to join:
- summer and winter meetings focusing on Arizona agriculture;
- sprint subscription to "The County Agent" magazine - a national magazine addressing issues and concerns as well as celebrating the success of people and programs across the country;
- the opportunity to atted NACAA's Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference; and,
- an outstanding national awards program.
JOIN THE AAEA NOW BY COMPLETING THIS MEMBERSHIP FORM
There are two methods of payment available:
Use this link to use PayPal, or send your $60 check made out to AAEA to:
Stacey Bealmear-Jones, AAEA Treasurer, Yuma County Cooperative Extension, 2200 W 28th Street, Suite 102, Yuma, AZ 85364-6936
AAEA President - Kelly Young
4341 E. Broadway Road
Phoenix AZ 85040-8807