Sponsor a Water Festival in Your Area
The rewards of being a sponsor
- Many hundreds of children in your area will learn more about water.
- They and their families will be motivated to conserve water.
- The community will grow stronger.
- All because of YOU and your contribution.
You are invited to join in a community partnership to enhance water education through water festivals. Your support for water education is an investment in community sustainability.
. . . cash donations underwrite the event and make the Water Festival possible.
. . . in-kind contributions are also accepted.
. . . volunteers from sponsoring organzations are invited to share in the excitement too.
Sponsoring a Water Festival is easy and beneficial. Just contact a Water Festival Coordinator in your area. Make checks payable to The University of Arizona and send your contribution along with a letter designating your support for Arizona Water Festivals to:
Arizona Project WET
Water Resources Research Center
350 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ, 85719.
The rewards associated with helping children learn about such an important issue as water are innumberable. The benefits to your organization are tangible. Depending on your level of sponsorship, you may
- have your name featured in printed advertising and statewide news releases
- have your name in promotional flyers and on-site sponsor listing
- have your name and logo featured on the Festival banner
- have your name and logo on the Official Festival t-shirts for presenters
- have the opportunity to include your organization’s promotional items in student and/or teacher packets
- have the opportunity to provide presenters for an interactive water-related activity