Arizona Conserve Water Educators' Guide and Workshop
Arizona Conserve Water tells Arizona’s water story and offers tangible water conservation ideas for Arizona water users.
A background section with maps, graphs, diagrams, and photos support the teaching of 15 interactive, inter-disciplinary lessons. In addition, ten Arizona case studies are highlighted to provide students with an in-depth opportunity to exercise their problem-solving skills while learning about real-world water conservation solutions.
Topics addressed in a typical Arizona Conserve Water Workshop:
- Unique properties of the water molecule
- Arizona sources of water: surface water, ground water, CAP water
- Indoor and outdoor water conservation
- Water users and their interconnection
- Stewardship of water resources
- Emerging technologies in water conservation
Upcoming Arizona Conserve Water Workshops:
If you would like to request a workshop, please click here to fill out our request form.