Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide and Workshop
This book and workshop is the cornerstone of the Arizona Project WET program and a must-have for Arizona educators. Lessons are interdisciplinary, grade-range specific for Kindergarten through 12th grade and adaptable to many classroom settings. The lessons utilize a variety of formats including large and small group learning, whole-body activities, laboratory investigations, discussion of local and global topics, and community service projects.
Some of the topics addressed in a Project WET Workshop:
- Physical and chemical properties of water,
- Water in the Hydrologic Cycle,
- Water distribution across the globe,
- Water in Earth systems,
- Water and non-point source pollution management and
- Water as a social and cultural construct
Workshop agendas are customized for specific grade ranges e.g. K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
Upcoming Project WET Workshop Dates:
If you would like to request a workshop, please click here to fill out our request form.