- 2-1/2 lbs. Tilapia fillets
- 2-4 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbl. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons, sliced fresh parsley
- Rinse the tilapia fillets in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Top with butter or margarine and lemon juice.
- Broil about 4 inches from the source of heat for approximately 5 to
6 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with
- Top each portion with 1-2 tbl. of Lemon-Parmesan Sauce; broil 2-3
minutes or until sauce puffs and turns golden brown.
- Place fillets on serving plate; garnish with lemon slices and fresh
Recipe from Rainforest Aquaculture