||"Tilapia, which is a farm raised fish, can make even the
non fish lover take notice. Great sweet taste and no fishy
smell! Best of all it's on your table in 40 minutes."
Original recipe yield: 4 servings.|
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia (bream)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a
11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil,
raspberry vinegar, honey, mustard and dill weed.
- Arrange the tilapia filets in a single layer in the
prepared baking dish. Pour mixture over the fish filets, coating
the filets evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes or
until fish is flaky with a fork.
Tried This Recipe?
Share Your Experience with Others!
- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- Cook Time:
- 25 Minutes
- Ready In:
- 40 Minutes
- 4 (change)
Save 30% off the cover price.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Total Fat: 15.1g
Total Carbs: 19.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g