- 6 Tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green olives
- 1/4 tsp. dried hot red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets
in one layer.
- In a bowl stir together the oil, the thyme, the tomatoes, the
olives, the red pepper flakes, the garlic, the onion, and the lime
- In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin sides down,
season them with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them.
- Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven 15 to 20
minutes, or until it just flakes.
Recipe from Rebecca Radnor and the American Tilapia Association