African Tilapia Recipe
marinated Tilapia is grilled hot while basted in the marinade to
give it lots of extra flavor. It's a favorite around my room mates!
45 minutes 35 mins prep
- Combine all ingredients except for the
- Mix well until the salt is disolved.
- Place tilapia in a glass dish and cover
- Turn to coat and set aside for 20
minutes. Preheat grill.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and bring
to a boil.Allow to cool.
- Grill tilapia fillets of a medium high
heat for about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until the fish flakes
easily and has an even appearance all the way through.
- Serve by pouring a small amount of the
sauce over the tilapia fillets.
the Chef or Ask
Vote_For_Pedro | my
other reviews | e-mail
This was a
fabulous method for grilling fish. The sauce of the onion and green
pepper with the slight heat of the red pepper flakes was a great
addition. I served this with Grilled Zucchini With Cumin (recipe
#124611) and Tomato Salad With Lemon and Cilantro (recipe #123712)
to make a wonderful summer meal. Thanks for posting. —
Jul 3, 2005
Recipe posted: Jun 22, 2005
Calculated for 1
Recipe makes 4 servings
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat 56.3g
||Saturated Fat 7.4g
||Polyunsat. Fat 30.5g
||Monounsat. Fat 15.3g
||Dietary Fiber 1.0g
|Vitamin A 600mcg
|Vitamin B6 0.4mg
|Vitamin B12 4.5mcg
|Vitamin C 33mg
|Vitamin E 11mcg
Page generated in