- reflective heat, sun, part shade, and shade
- ample, average, dry soil, and drought resistant
- fast to medium growing
- Not really a willow, but its long, slender leaves make it look like one. Twenty feet high and 15 feet wide, pink to lavender flowers, from April through September. eight in. long seedpods hang on through the winter.
- Does well in varying soils, but should be well drained.
- low maintenance.
- Medium sized tree with mild fragrance, flowers spring to late summer.
- transitional, and desert schemes
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]