- reflective heat, sun, and part shade
- will stand dry soil, very drought resistant
- slow growing
- twisted gray stems rising from a central base are sparsely foliated, giving the plant an open, airy appearance.
- Under favorable soil and moisture conditions, Creosote bush can reach 10 teet, but typically is 6 feet by 8 feet wide.
- low maintenance
- medium to large shrub, with yellow flowers occurring in spring and summer.
- desert and fragrance uses, is toxic to other plants.
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]