(cat claw vine)
- reflective heat and sun or part shade
- will stand dry soil, drought resistant
- fast growing
- Leaves divided into 2 oval, glossy green, 2-in. leaflets, yellow trumpets to 2 in. long 1 1/4 in. across in spring to summer.
- Needs little dry season water once established.
- Can be high maintenance once it is established due to pruning.
- Will cling to any support -- stone, wood, fence, tree trunk.
- oriental, transitional, and tropical scheme.
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]