Rosmarinus officinalis 'Prostratus'
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- reflective heat, sun, part shade
- ample to average watering, dry, drought resistant
- medium growing
- Different growth forms (cultivars), gets old and woody, sensitive to touch, durable - endures hot sun and poor soil, rabbits don't eat it, fire resistant if reasonably well watered, will trail over wall and edge.
- Blue small flowers winter into spring that birds and bees like, small dark green painted leaves almost needle-like aromatic, soil tolerant but needs good drainage.
- low maintenance, sheared plants require regular trimming.
- Small to medium bank cover used outdoors.
- fragrance, transitional.