(Dwarf star jasmine)
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- sun, part shade
- ample to average watering
- medium to slow growing.
- Trails 15' with branches rooting to 6" high, must tie up if used as vine, attractive year round - woodsy to tropical, forground plant, swimming pool, atriums, may burn in heat - best in some shade.
- Small white star-shaped fragrant flower in late spring, (seldom seen in desert), foliage is 1/2" dark green very lustrous, fine textured bronze cast in winter.
- Low maintenance, Mulch to cool roots in hot places.
- Non-walk-on groundcover under 12", vine plant to be used on fence or trellis outdoors.
- bedding, fragrance, tropical.