Pyracantha 'Santa Cruz'
(Red Berried Hybrid)
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- reflective heat, sun, part shade
- average watering
- medium growing.
- Rosaceae - P. Koidzumii 'Santa Cruz' prostrate form - <3' thorns berries often hidden by foliage, other cus.; P. Victory - 10'x8' - persistent dark red fruit, P. Ruby Mound - long arching drooping branches, 4-5' o.c. ground or bank cover variety of us
- Red fruit - birds, numerous white flowers - March fragrant.
- Medium maintenance, Plant in well drained soil.
- Large shrub used for hedge row.