(Common trumpet creeper)
- reflective heat, sun, part shade
- will stand ample, average, to dry soil
- fast growing
- Rich green leaflets, with orange tubular trumpets through large part of summer with large pods.
- Transplant in winter, cut and train as desired, (good climber).
- Can be high maintenance once it is established due to pruning.
- Vine will cling to all surfaces.
- Bold foliage, and tropical scheme (good used in combination with evergreens).
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]