[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- Reflective heat, sun, part-shade
- average watering, dry, and drought resistant
- medium to slow growing
- Dark gray to reddish brown bark, tolerant to adverse conditions, uses less water than oleander.
- Lance shaped, lightly toothed, 3 by 1/2" leathery bright green with light wooly undersided leaves, White loose flattened clusters of flowers in summer at branch tips.
- Low maintenance.
- soil tolerant, good drainage
- Desert and transitional plant.