- Reflective heat, sun, part shade
- Ample, average watering, dry, and drought resistant
- slow growing
- Native to southwest, difficult to eradicate, profuse seeding, basic riparian tree, attracts birds.
- Holds its leaves for long periods, provides filter shade, good firewood, good for bank stabilization.
- Yellow puffballs, Fragrant, Long slim constricted pods.
- Low maintenance.
- Can be used as a small patio tree or large shrub.
- Fragrant desert, transitional, and tropical in appearance.
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]