- Reflective heat, sun, part shade
- average watering, dry, and drought resistant
- fast to medium growing
- Multi-trunk round crown, gardier than farnesiana, tends to be shrubby, not good near pool.
- Yellow-orange puffballs in spring, woody-short-round pod, often blooms in fall also.
- Low maintenance.
- Can be used as a bank cover, small patio tree or large shrub.
- Fragrant desert, transitional, and tropical in appearance.
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]