(Mexican Blue Palm)
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- reflective heat, sun, part shade
- average watering, to dry, drought resistant
- slow growing
- Grows to 30' slowly with 8-10' wide canopy, striking in contrast to dark green plants, desert palm, tolerates heat, wind and sun, advantageous root system.
- Baja native, Monocot, residence scale good for rows or groves, good in lawns.
- Low maintenance.
- Costa palmate, hooked thorns on petiole, deeply segmented.
- medium to large outdoor, good city street
- bold folliage, accent, verticle