[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- half hardy to tender
- sun, part shade, shade
- ample to average watering
- fast growing
- 'Nanas' var. dwarf, can become invasive - spreads by rhyzome grows to 2' - 5' in or out of waterNative to Madacascar, can be messy.
- Spring flower, tiny yelow inconspicuous flowers, leaves have sharp edges 12" wide.
- medium maintenance, can divide plant from container when frost is past.
- Foliage is flat leafblade radiate out from stem.
- Medium shrub
- accent, oriental