[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- sun, part shade, shade
- ample to average watering
- fast growing
- Spreads by runners, stays green almost all year, Turfgrass substitute (but not as tolerant to traffic,used in seed mixture, looks good in rock gardens.
- Small cordate leaf, leaves get larger if grown in shade, grows best in well drained - good garden soil.
- low maintenance, Sow seed in April - May, Requires some mowing Esp. in shade.
- Watch for Dichondra flea beetle.
- Walk-on groundcover