- Gloria DeGrandi-Hoffman:
- USDA-ARS-Carl Hayden Bee Laboratory
- 2000 E. Allen Road, Tucson, AZ 85719
- e-mail: email@example.com
Current Research Activities:
- Insect population dynamics. I am currently working in collaboration with Drs. John Sanderson and Roy Van Driesche
on a software program to predict parasite release rates in poinsettia greenhouses.
- Host-parasite interactions and the way they influence each
others' population dynamics.
For additional information on the projects above please contact me or leave a message.