- William J. Roltsch, Ph.D.:
- California Department of Food & Agriculture
- Biological Control Program
- 4151 Hwy. 86
- Brawley, CA 92227
- 760 351-0324
- 760 344-7951
- e-mail: email@example.com
Current Research Activities:
- Silverleaf whitefly biological control - Long term monitoring to document success of established Eretmocerus and Encarsia species, and field interactions among these non-autoparasitic and autoparasite species. Assess the use of perennial plant refuges for natural enemy conservation.
- Pink hibiscus mealybug biological control - Rear, release and monitor parasitoids of the pink hibiscus mealybug.
For additional information on the projects above please contact me or leave a message.