- Multi-Site Video Conferencing
- The Marley Auditorium was designed as a full featured teaching and distance education facility.
- Touchscreen control panels faciltate "user friendly" operation.
- The 4000 lumen Hitachi CPX 1250 projector allows viewable projection in a well lit environment.
- There is seating for 82 students.
- The 2 zone public address system with wireless mirophones provides even audio coverage over the auditorium.
- There is a dedicated presentaion computer with desktop accessible USB ports as well as a connection for laptops.
- The Wolvision visual presenter allows display of hard copy materials at full XGA digital resolution.
- Multiple remote control cameras facilitate a wide range of recording options.
- Digital recordings for webcasting, podcasting or other uses can be programmed to allow automated recording.
- There are videotape and DVD players available at the instructor podium.
- The dedicated computer has a wireless Poweroint controller w/ laser pointer.
- All student seating locations are equipped with power plugs.
Dave Bogner at firstname.lastname@example.org ,
626-4615 (Forbes 104) for questions, training or technical assistance
Contact Cecilia Mazon at
email@example.com , 621-3613 (Forbes 201) to schedule