President: Diana Meter
Vice President: Dan Erickson
Faculty Representative: Katherine Paschall
Graduate Studies Representative: Henry Gonzalez
Graduate Admission and Recruitment Representative: Chandni Parikh
Undergraduate Studies Representative: Jose Rodas
Social Liaison: Jennifer Hoenig
Records Officer/Secretary: Jose-Michael Gonzalez
Treasurer: Ayla Kapahi
The purpose of FSSRT:
- To promote interest in the Family Studies and Human Development discipline.
- To provide fellowship among students.
- To provide a forum for presentation of innovative ideas to the benefit of students.
- To discuss current research programs in the department and the field.
- To represent student needs at the departmental, school, and college level.
- To promote increased exchange among FSHD graduate students.
- Any FSHD student at the University of Arizona who pays semester dues iseligible to be an active member and may hold office.
- Non-students may not hold office and may not vote.
- To maintain active membership, students are expected to pay dues ($5.00) for each semester of enrollment each academic year and encouraged to attend all meetings either in person or by proxy.
FSSRT Position Descriptions - here
Graduate Student Funding Opportunities - here
Graduate Student Resources/Example Documents - here