President: Joel Muraco
Vice President: Rebecca Reed
Faculty Representative: Diana Meter
Graduate Studies Representative: Shannon Corkery
Graduate Recruitment Representative: Jennifer A. Mortensen
Undergraduate Studies Representative: Gu Li
Social Liaison: Alysha Ramirez
Records Officer/Secretary: Henry Gonzalez
Treasurer: Ryan Watson
The purpose of FSSRT:
- To promote interest in the Family Studies and Human Development discipline.
- To provide fellowship among students.
- To provide a forum for presentation of innovative ideas to the benefit of students.
- To discuss current research programs in the department and the field.
- To represent student needs at the departmental, school, and college level.
- To promote increased exchange among FSHD graduate students.
1. Any FSHD student at the University of Arizona who pays semester dues iseligible to be an active member and may hold office.
2. Non-students may not hold office and may not vote.
3. To maintain active membership, students are expected to pay dues ($5.00) for each semester of enrollment each academic year and encouraged to attend all meetings either in person or by proxy.
FSSRT Position Descriptions - here
Graduate Student Funding Opportunities - here
Graduate Student Resources/Example Documents - here