Graduate Research Assistantships (GRA):
- To be eligible to apply for an available GRA position, you must be a student in the FSHD graduate program.
- Open GRA positions will be posted yearly during the spring semester (typically by mid-March). "Supplemental" postings for GRA positions will be made as they become available.
The link below will take you to a page with links to all "open" positions. Each link will open a position description with details regarding duties, desired qualifications, and application requirements. You will be able to upload your application materials directly from that page.
- You are encouraged to peruse all available positions.
- As a general rule, applications will be due within 3 weeks of position posting (for exceptions see specific position descriptions).
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the hiring faculty member (or other contact person) regarding the status of your application.
Click here for links to specific GRA positions available for AY 2013-14.
- GRA positions can be posted by using this form (FSHD Faculty only).
Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA):
- To be eligible apply for an available GTA position, you must be a student in the FSHD graduate program.
- Available GTA positions for AY 2013-14 will be posted each year (typically during mid-March). "Supplemental" postings for GTA positions will be made if they become available.
- Click here for information and submission procedures for available GTA positions for AY 2013-14 The deadline for GTA applications is Monday, April 22nd, 2013.