Attention RCSC Students! The Terry J. Lundgren Center Student Advisory Board is looking for new ambassadors! If you are interested in building your resume, getting involved in the Center, being a student leader, and working with corporate partners then SAB is for you!
What you have the opportunity to do:
- Serve as a student ambassador to Corporate Advisory Board partners
- Serve as a student leader to RCSC students
- Organize information sessions and networking luncheons for partners
- Have the opportunity to be more involved with the Terry J. Lundgren Center
What you need to apply for the SAB:
- Leadership experience and potential for growth
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Enthusiasm and passion for the retail industry
Please complete the attached application and turn in the application by Friday, April 20thby 2:00 pm. Applications can be turned in to the front desk at the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing on the 4thfloor of the McClelland Park building.
Want to know more about SAB? Come to Meet the Board April 17 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm at Starbucks on University Boulevard to meet current ambassadors and learn about all the benefits of joining SAB. Also please see below a link for information on the current SAB ambassadors:
Please refer any questions to Taylor Flower (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to reviewing your application, good luck!