About the Journal
Calendar of Events
Things to Expect & Do
Trees for Special Areas
A Date with History
Annuals in the
Buzz; A Book Review
Ask a Master Gardener
How Herbicides Work
Smell of Rain
GArden Insects of
Is Your Gardening
Due to the quality of the images and the length of the document you may experience long download times if you are using a dial up modem. Avoid the wait by ordering a Black & White subscription delivered to your door.
Rate for the public: $18 for 6 issues.
Rate for active Master Gardeners: $15 for 6 issues.
Send name, mailing address, and check payable to University of Arizona. Mail to: Maricopa County Cooperative Extension, ATTN: MG Journal Subscriptions, 4341 E. Broadway Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85040-8807.
Six 24-page issues a year mailed to you, packed with valuable information:
- Secrets for successful gardening in the low desert
- Upcoming gardening classes and horticultural events
- Important gardening tips timed to each season
- Fruit and vegetable articles with tasty new recipes to try
- Book, Internet site, and publication reviews of interest to plant lovers
- Current environmental, pest, disease, and chemical bulletins
- Plant selections for our desert climate
- Exciting illustrations and photographs
Maricopa County Master Gardener Volunteer Information
Last Updated November 2, 2004
Author: Lucy K. Bradley, Extension Agent Urban Horticulture, University of Arizona Cooperative Extension, Maricopa County
© 1997 The University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cooperative Extension in Maricopa County
Comments to Maricopaemail@example.com 4341 E. Broadway Road, Phoenix, AZ 85040,
Voice: (602) 470-8086 ext. 301, Fax (602) 470-8092