Dr. Archer specializes in terrestrial ecoystem science and plant ecology at the School of Natural Resources, University of Arizona.
Savanna/Woodland Ecology Lab is an interdisciplinary research group dedicated to the study of grassland and woodland habitats of arid regions.
Savanna/Woodland Ecology Lab
Steven R. Archer, Principal Investigator
News in Brief
- Carbon Cycle Research: International Carbon Dioxide Conference, Beijing, June 2013
- Jornada Basin LTER Graduate Research Fellowships
- Jornada Research Training Program for Undergraduates (2013)
- Conservation Benefits of Rangeland Practices released
- Dryland Shrub Encroachment and the North American Carbon Cycle
- more News and Announcements