(M. p. prostratum)
[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- reflective heat, sun, part shade
- average to dry watering
- Fast growing.
- Grows 3" high x 9' wide, stems toot where touch moist ground, moderately drought resistant, rapid growth, full sun, fire retardant.
- Summer flowers 1/2" white star like purple berries, 1/2" x 1" alternate simple leaves.
- Low maintenance, roots easily, transplant from flats 2' on center.
- Non-walk-on groundcover under 12".
- oriental, woodsy.