Online courses, certificates and degree programs are offered within the College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences.
In addition to the courses and academic programs offered on-campus, there are now several offerings which can be completed online. Visit Arizona Online to learn more about a growing number of programs offered across the university.
Undergraduate Online Degree Programs
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Nutritional Sciences: Nutrition Emphasis (BS)
- Retailing and Consumer Science (BS)
Graduate Online Degree Programs
- Agricultural Education: Professional Agriculture Emphasis (MS)
- Applied Nutrition – Dietetics Emphasis (PSM)
- Applied Nutrition – Nutrition & Wellness (PSM)
- Environmental Science (MS)
Three College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences' degree programs are also offered in Yuma, Arizona. Visit UA Yuma to learn more about earning a B.S. in Agriculture Technology Management, Human Development & Family Science, or Sustainable Plant Systems directly from our campus at Arizona Western College.