Graduate Application Procedures
Graduate Students are generally only admitted for Fall semesters.
- February 1st for domestic students*
- December 15th for international students*
* Students applying after these dates may be accepted but are not eligible to qualify for financial assistance through the department.
The Department of Animal Sciences encourages students to contact individual faculty members to get more information about their particular areas of study and available funding. Guidelines for choosing a faculty advisor and area of study are outlined in the Graduate Student Handbook.
Prospective students should also access the University of Arizona Graduate College website at www.grad.arizona.edu. This site provides the information necessary to apply to our graduate program. Students should complete the Graduate College application online and also submit additional documents directly to the Department of Animal Sciences.
Additional Materials Required for Application:
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official GRE Scores (For RTIP applicants only, official GRE or GMAT scores)
- Statement of Purpose
Submit the additional documents required directly to:
Department of Animal Sciences
PO Box 210038
Tucson, AZ 85721-0038