[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- reflective heat, sun
- average watering
- slow growing
- Good small scale feathery palm tree (can reach 15' - 20'), Best looking when young, as tree grows trim to make leaf bases even.
- Trunk slow growing to 10' - large lush head, very heardy - heardiest of pinnate palms, doesn't combine well with other palms, female trees produce large edible fruit.
- Low maintenance, remove old fronds and fruiting stalks.
- Does best in well drained soil.
- medium to large outdoor patio
- desert, accent, transitional, tropical