Dr. Archer specializes in terrestrial ecoystem science and plant ecology at the School of Natural Resources, University of Arizona.
Savanna/Woodland Ecology Lab is an interdisciplinary research group dedicated to the study of grassland and woodland habitats of arid regions.
Savanna/Woodland Ecology Lab
Steven R. Archer, Principal Investigator
News in Brief
- New publication on Desertification of Rangelands
- Spring 2014 Graduate Class: Ecology of Savannas, Shrublands & Woodlands
- NEON is hiring a Domain 14 Field Manager
- Conservation Benefits of Rangeland Practices released
- Dryland Shrub Encroachment and the North American Carbon Cycle
- more News and Announcements